Divine Service Schedule
School Year Schedule (Labor Day – Memorial Day)
- Divine Services: 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. on Sunday
- Bible class and Sunday School: 9:15 a.m. on Sunday
Summer Schedule (Memorial Day – Labor Day)
- Divine Services: 7 p.m. on Wednesday, and 9 a.m. on Sunday
Seasonal Services for 2017
- Ash Wednesday: 7 p.m.
- Midweek Lenten services: Wednesdays, 7 p.m.
- Maundy Thursday: 7.p.m.
- Good Friday Tenebrae: 7 p.m.
- Easter Dawn, Sunday: 7:30 a.m. (followed by a breakfast)
- Easter Festival, Sunday: 9:30 a.m.
- Festival of Ascension, Wed/Sun: 7 p.m., 9 a.m.
- Presentation of the Augsburg Confession, Wed/Sun: 7 p.m., 9 a.m.
- Festival of the Reformation, Sunday, Nov. 5: 8 and 10:30am
- Thanksgiving Eve, Wednesday, Nov. 22: 7pm
- Midweek Advent, Wednesdays, Dec. 6, 13, and 20: 7 p.m.
- Children’s Christmas Eve Service, Sunday, Dec. 17: 4 p.m.
- Christmas Eve, Sunday, Dec. 24: 6 p.m.
- Christmas Day, Monday, Dec. 25: 10 a.m.
- New Year’s Eve, Sunday, Dec. 31: 8 a.m., 10:30 a.m.
The Lord’s Supper is offered on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month (and the preceding Wednesdays during the summer schedule) as well as on many festival occasions.